<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Nellie McKay's Influences

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Who - A Quick One
------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been too busy beechin' about my stoopid co-workers and sweatin' power-point presentations. I live the Rock n Roll life!

My life is forever changed by this Rhapsody player. I just can't tell you how amazing it is!

You know how I talked a bunch about Nellie McKay (nay Nelly McKai) back in the day. 2 3

well here's what Rhapsody says is Nellie's "Contemporaries:"

Ashley Park
Cat Power
Norah Jones
Stephin Merritt
Nedelle
Rufus Wainwright

And then (according to Rhapsody) Nellie's "Influences:"

Tori Amos
Ben Folds
Randy Newman

Wonder how she would respond to that, huh?

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?