<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, October 10, 2005

Did FliP drop Oct 9???

Did FLiP drop today as I was promised?

I read the local paper this morn, but I don't remember seeing FLiP. Was it in there and I didn't notice it? I'm about headed to bed and I just remembered it was s'posed to be here today (and the paper is out in the recycle bin). Should I go dig through the bin to find it? Was it there?

I know the 50% off any single purchase at Michaels Arts and Crafts coupon was there, and I remember trying to figure out the Sodoku puzzle that they added, but I don't think I saw FLiP. Maybe I just didn't notice it.

UPDATE: The story of Flip: "The Daily Press Board of Directors made a last-second decision to kill FLiP, which was originally slated to launch yesterday. Putting out a new section just seemed too risky -- or so the BoD says. We were less than three weeks from going to press when they made the decision. Lots of people, including myself, are pretty bummed out about this. FLiP would've been the culmination of almost two years of work, and lots of it.

Don't worry, though. We're planning to fold a lot of the content that would've ended up in FLiP into our regular Lifestyles sections."

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?