<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, February 21, 2005

Hunter S. Thompson Dies at 67

Holy Crap!! I just jumped on the internet to check the news to find out what Bush said on these tapes. Instead I see, "Hunter S. Thompson Dies at 67"

Since the beginning of this site there has been a secret message buried in the heading of this website. I based my first RNRNRW contest on it. If you highlight the title of this page and the white-space below it you can read it. It's always been there, lurking and reminding me to get out there and live.

You must read and re-read:

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved
"I got off the plane around midnight and no one spoke as I crossed the dark runway to the terminal. The air was thick and hot, like wandering into a steam bath. Inside, people hugged each other and shook hands...big grins and a whoop here and there: "By God! You old bastard! Good to see you, boy! Damn good...and I mean it!""

Song of the Sausage Creature
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous."

Good-night sweet doctor. I cry myself asleep tonight.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?