<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, July 28, 2003

Oh, and I have my Siren Pics in digital format. I'm still using the free blog stuff now, so I can't post pictures to the blog. But I'll link them over to my old college site.

Check out the Dirtbombs the way the real-world sees them: dirtbombs.jpg

and the Kills: kills.jpg. (trust me, it's them.)

See, this is "Rock-n-Roll in the Real World" and this is how us in the "real world" see our favorite artists. The Dirtbombs especially.

and here is what I look like after an 8 hour bus ride, 24 hours and 24 miles of walking New York's streets, the W train round trip, Rocking and Rolling at Coney Island, getting lost in Greenwich Village for 2 hours, NOT seeing the Nellie McKay girl, but instead seeing a guy get knocked out in a group fight, then seeing the 1:15am comedy show at HA!, talking with Rick Shapiro for a few minutes about the world, turning down a 50-some-odd-years-old lady who wanted to know if I wanted to "party," being roused by the cops for napping on the Port Authority floor, and another 8 hour bus ride back home.

Good trip though. I have a few more pictures I might post later, but I'm headed home now to my no internet house.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?