<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

BHM: 57

This post is like from 2004 and was unpublished automatically by Google. It is republished with edits below: what i'm listening to Right Now: Nellie Mckay - Columbia is Bleeding
--------------------------------------------

New Nellie Mckay (not Nelly mckai) track at nelliemckay.net: (BEGIN 2019 edit: Link Removed to href="http://www.nelliemckay.net/mp3s/Columbia%20Is%20Bleeding.mp3 because Google tells me DMCA took issue?? How does that work? I'm linking to a file hosted somewhere else? Google is worth exactly what you pay for it. //end 2019 edit)

And I don't know what my LHR (Laughing Heart Rate) is, but if I had one of these slick heart monitors I woulda found it out reading This.


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?