<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Carpoolers from the Kids in the Hall guy

So the other day I saw this TV show called Carpoolers on ABC. Jerry Minor from Mr. Show was in it and Faith Ford and this hilarious actress who was selling this beauty product. And the other guys are funny too. I'm not selling it very well here, but so far I've only seen two episodes (they stream them for free on ABC.com)

They got these short videos on the carpoolers site that are great. The show is by Bruce McCulloch of Kids in the Hall. Dave Foley and Scott Thompson had little bit parts in the clips I saw. It's really more of a sketch comedy show than a sitcom. A loose (and I mean LOOSE) plot exist, but only to set up funny scenes. It's a great show.

So basically, I've discovered my new favorite show just in time to have them cancel it. At least, that's been my history with ABC television so hopefully I'm wrong this time. I just sent back my Nielson TV Survey though and they gave me two bucks for it. Wild.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?