<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Interview and Live Perf

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club was a guest on Sound Opinions radio the other week. They talk about how some of the songs from Howl were written back during the first album and about their troubles with their label.

They also perform some songs live, and here are some mp3 streams.

--------------

And now, I've gotta tell you people, why havn't you clicked this link to listen to this Delta 5 song?

Delta 5 - Mind Your Own Business.mp3

Maybe you've already heard the song. But that sure as heck better not be the case because if you've already heard this 1979 song and didn't tell me that it existed, well then...I would just be hurt. "Can I Interfere in your Crisis? No! Mind Your Own Business!"

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?