<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, February 02, 2006

CLAME - To CLAME something

So I want to pitch a bit of beard slang into the oven and see if it bakes. I want to run it up the flagpole and see if it waves. I want to throw it in bed with Madonna and see if she sleeps with it.

The "it" in this case is something the fellas in the Beard Contest have been using. It's the word "CLAME" meaning "Click My Name" or "Click-a Me" name.

It's quite convenient. Peruse this for examples.

Maybe the bearded didn't invent it, but we popularized it, and now I want you people to start using it. When you are surfing the interweb, and you want to leave comments to reference a link, you just write "clame" at the bottom of your post and people know to click your name to get to the site.

Also, I wanted to turn you on to Jack White's new band? The Raconteurs. It doesn't work on my Mac, but it worked good in IE. (Thanks to aquamelina)

And, furthermore, Artemis records is rereleasing Margot & the Nuclear So & So's who have some catchy stuff on their website.

Check this video out: A Sea Shanty of Sorts - Live, Madison, WI (WMV)

More Margot...So & So's videos at their website.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?