<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Carter Family Country Classics Roadtrip.



No one had more fun than me this past weekend. I was at the Whiskerino2005.com beard contest throwdown party.

Throwdown Flickr Set.

Today is the last day of the beard of contest. We can shave starting now. I'll be shaving tonight after dinner (after I post my last bearded picture).

On the way to Nashville, we stopped at the "Birthplace of Country Music Museum" in Bristol, VA. I love the Carter Family! I love Jimmie Rodgers! This is the town where they were "discovered".

The Carter Family - Black Jack David.mp3

Me and Jimmie:



In Nashville, we saw the Ryman Auditorium where they use to hold the Grand Old Opry. It was AWESOME! Hank Williams played here!!!! It was awesome!!



Here is the view from the back row:



I can't wait to go back to Nashville. The Strokes are playing the Ryman next week. Wish I could see them in that place.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?