<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, November 04, 2005

Key of Clean Shavin no more.

I'm laughing and laughing at the Whiskerino site today. That guy barfing over that other guys picture.

I also laughed at this oddtodd post this morning. Why does the cashier care if his bagel is toasted or not?

So, I posted my beard picture for yesterday, and it overwrote my previous picture. It was supposed to move the old picture over, and put the new picture next to it. So now, my first picture is actually my second day's picture and it'll look like I started with whiskers when I didn't. Maybe it messed up the pictures because I used Firefox?

Anyway, here I am: Mateo Whiskerino

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?