<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Black Angels are Coming To Town. Listen Now.

Oh man do I love the drone rock! I really do. I'm one of those. I'm the guy that listened to "The Gift" by the Velvet Underground three times Saturday night (once with the right side speaker unplugged so I could listen to the music by itself).

and I love LOVE the Warlocks with a fiery passion.

This ain't druggy music either mind you. I'm straight. I've never done an illegal drug in my life. I just dig the drone rock.

I dig the sound of the Velvet Underground a second time around, so to speak.

Relative Theory is bringing The Black Angels this Saturday to Norfolk, VA. Oct 22. I cannot wait.

Listen to the track Relative Diamond posted up.

------

From my weekend:


On the way to the Blue Star Diner... cute, but the kid should really have eye protection. Posted by Picasa


The Blue Star Diner, three streets over from mine. It's like a time warp. Posted by Picasa

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?