<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, May 30, 2005

Screw You Ticketmaster!

So I'm coming off the A-mazing American Minor/Redwalls show from Friday. Awesome. (more on this sometime this week-----HI KATE!! Nice to meet you finally!) and WHAT THE HECK!!!!! I'm trying to buy Rilo Kiley tickets and there is $7.50 in "convenience charges" for two tickets???!!! Sah-ssssskrew that! I'm buying at the door for this one. I'll take the risk of a sell-out. Screw you Ticketmaster! You may cup my balls, caressing them rudely, for some shows, but not this one. Supply and Demand!! I have no demand for your supply for this one. Deal WITH IT!!!!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?