<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

(Double) "I" Before "E", 'cept in Rhapsody.

myroommatehasabeard.com (thanks Melinda)

-----

So Thursday is the Biirdie show at Relative Theory and I'm going to try my best to make it. I typed "Birdie" into my Rhapsody player and some cool music came out. The kind of indie pop music that is really... fits-into-Garden-State-esque. But......did you notice what I typed wrong??? The band Eric is bringing us at Relative Theory, Thurs night 8pm is (pay attention to the spelling now) B-i-i-r-d-i-e. and is not the same band (although they seem to have equally cool music) as the band that shows up on Rhapsody when you search for B-i-r-d-i-e. But, alas, B(double i)rdie don't show up on Rhapsody.

But the Arcade Fire finally got added!

EndingEast has Biirdie mp3s. And more. Bookmark.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?