<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ann Coulter is a Man and Maureen Dowd is Hot

So I'm watching The Chris Matthews Show like I do every week this time, and Maureen Dowd is on. I don't care where you are in the political spectrum, right, left, or "they're all crooks", but Maureen Dowd is foxy! I mean super foxy. She's so smart and smarmy and she's fifty but she's rocking those fishnet stockings. And she never laughs does she? Boy I'd like to make her giggle.


Dowd Posted by Hello

Oh, and the antithesis of Dowd I suppose would be Coulter. Which of us doesn't want to live out an aggressive sexual humiliating of her? Dowd gets a gentle, caressing, loving romp; Coulter gets a cheap bend-over in the broom closet outside of the Fox News greenroom. But lo and behold! Ann Coulter is a man!! Here's the proof:



Thanks to the Dagger for the head up. I've gotta go take a shower and shave my body bare. Feel so dirty. Hair is dirty. I need to be smooth.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?