<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Rhapsody Update

My precious Rhapsody player released an update today. It looks promising! You can buy tracks now for 89 cents, and there is even a "Rhapsody to Go" in a test phase. You have to buy a year subscription, but after that you're golden. I think it even would work with my Rio Nitrus. I'll have to research it a bit more. If "Rhapsody to Go" works with the Nitrus, I'd sign up for a year in advance.

Supposedly, you can even download tracks for "free" and listen offline (as long as you are paying the 9.99 subscription). That's how Napster's subscription worked when I did the free trial way back when. You can "download" tracks and listen to them in Winamp with your other non-Rhapsody tracks. I haven't played with that yet, but I will. I'll let you know if the new Rhapsody sucks or not.

Here's what's new in the new Rhapsody.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?