<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ramblin' Jack Elliot

I've never been more excited in my whole life! I'm driving up Friday night to New York. I'm gonna see the city one more time. Then on to West Point to see my nephew. Then Saturday night, I'm going to Poughkeepsie to see Ramblin' Jack Elliot.

I love Ramblin' Jack Elliot. Plain and simple.

Ramblin' Jack is a folk singer that hung out with Woody Guthrie. He's hung out with all kinds of folks. Check this page out. He's even hung out with Nico and the Velvet Underground.

Here is one of my favorite numbers by him:

Ramblin' Jack Elliot - Roving Gambler.mp3 (4 Megs)

PS I laugh every time I see Britney's Fetus with it's laptop.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?