<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Petra Haden

There is an article in the new Entertainment weekly magazine about this girl who did an all a Capella version of the great Who album, The Who Sell Out. It's just her voice doing all the "instruments."

Well, sure enough, good ole Rhapsody has it and I'm listening to it. It's the coolest thing I've ever heard. Here is a sample so you can get a feel for what it sounds like.

Petra Haden - I Can See For Miles.mp3 (4.0 Megs)

And there is another one available to hear at All Songs Considered.

And, I should of known, Copy Comma Right pulls through with even another.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?