<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, February 18, 2005

New Redwalls Song Dos

what i'm listening to Right Now: Rilo Kiley - Pictures of Success
------------------------------------------

Well I got to hear the Redwalls song. Here it is:

The Redwalls - Thank You.mp3 (4.3 Megs)

and you can still listen to their entire first album by clicking this link.
------

The WashPost now has a it-ain't-so-bad article on subscription music.

------

I figured out the modem-ize thing I was talking about yesterday! Now, I'm paying tmobile for unlimited internet. My Powerbook can get on the net using my phone's internet connection! It connects to the phone over bluetooth, and then I'm on the net using the tmobile service I already pay for. It's unbelievable. And I downloaded Opera for Mobile onto my 6600 and I can surf the actual HTML web on it, if I wanted.

This guy wrote a great how-to for my exact setup, Powerbook-6600-Tmobile.

------

Oh, and I put up a clip from Rubbish Heap up for a friend in Bagdad to download. It's just a small clip from an old school sk8 video.

Rubbish Heap - Duc and John.mov (4.7 Megs Quicktime)

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?