<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

RIP Spencer Dryden And Grace's Garden


(Shaq The Dog) Posted by Hello

The other night I was up late rubbing Shaq's belly and watching HGTV. This show comes on about gardening and what-the-fudge! That's Grace Slick!! Grace Slick's garden! I love some Grace Slick.

It reminded me that Spencer Dryden, the Jefferson Airplane drummer died. I only found out he had passed from watching This Week with George Stephanopoulos" (which I never miss).

Here's good song by them:

Today.mp3 (2.8 Megs)

And here is the if-i-had-to-pick best song by them. I first heard it from the Woodstock '69 DVD:

Won't You Try/Saturday Afternoon.mp3 (5.9 Megs)

-----

You should def. buy some Jefferson Airplane if you haven't. You can also go to the "Official" JA site and click the "listen" link to hear full versions of some great songs.

There is also a recent Jefferson Airplane DVD that I really want. You can learn about it here and see a quick clip.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?