<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, January 31, 2005

Popstars Feets

Got this email inviting me to check out this website. She writes:

"its a pretty simple concept of me meeting indie royalty whilst out and about in london, embarassing myself by asking for a photo of just their shoes and then posting said photo on the site.

ive got chris martin, gordon raphael, tim wheeler, metro riots, long blondes and loads others so far.

im updating it all the time too. its taking a bit of gin to ask all these people all the time. my liver does not like my new site"

It's a pretty clever idea. Lots of Converse as I would expect. Check it out. It's Popstars Feets.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?