<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, January 31, 2005

I have this Bob Dylan bootleg from 1960. The sound is so horrible! Distorted and scratchy. Well the original tape has been donated to the Minnesota Historical Society Library.

You can hear some snipets of it at Minnesota Public Radio. In the clips from NPR the sound is amazing! I think my bootleg is sped up since Dylan sounds a little chipmunk-y.

------
If you remember the Rolling Stone top 500 list, here is the better top 500 songs list.

------

This Saturday, I and the entirety of the guitar playing William and Mary Law students will be at Sacred Grounds Coffee shop in Williamsburg. 7pm to 9pm. I got 15 minutes to rock it. I think I'm going to do three songs: You Were Never My Friend, Paul Revere's Horse, and Been Swearin'.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?