<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Discover the Redwalls

I love the Beatles. This band I found out about sounds a whole lot like the Beatles. The way I imagine the early Hamburg Beatles to have sounded. I was listening to Sound Opinions "Live Night Out" (Listen here) and their new songs sound good too. This track is from their other, earlier album which is on Rhapsody:

The Redwalls - It's Love You're On.mp3 (2.3 Megs)

The coolest thing ever is that you can listen right now to that entire album if you click here: Redwalls - Universal Blues player.

Here's the Redwalls home page. On Tour with Keane in Feb.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?