<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Times are tough

what i'm listening to Right Now: Abcnews - Vote 2004
-----------------------------------

Whew. That's all I can say. I'm scared to wake up tomorrow.

----

I heard Interpol on my local alternative rock station. "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers was playing the other day. This is is good, but bad too.

Good because my fellow NewportNews-ians are hearing the good stuff, but bad because I started this blog based on how hard it is to find out about all this great music. Back in the day I took 10 hour round trips to see the Strokes in Baltimore. I saw them at the Norva the other month. EndingEast.com is a angel though and we all need to support him. Wait, why is this bad? Never mind!

If you're local, send me a comment and let me know you read. I know Kate, from Virgina Beach, Joe from Newport News, and Paul from Williamsburg. Is the target audiance of this blog here my wife and friends? Most likely, huh?

Anywho.......I'm just feeling depressed thinking of what I might wake up to. Either way, no matter who wins, I already have reservations for a hotel room on Inauguration Day. I had a blast at the last one.

----

I wish I had more RnR for you. I do have this one little thing. The other week.....uh....two weeks ago sweet-lisa scored FREE tickets to a Incubus show. Not that she cared much for Incubus. Ben Kweller was opening!! I didn't even hear about this show and neither did she till she got lucky enough to score free tickets (he was apparantly replacing The Vines). Now sweet-lisa is a HUGE Ben Kweller fan and she turned me on to all his stuff. Well, I wrote a song about what happened to her that night.

Email me to hear how Kweller didn't make it to the show.Ben Kweller Never Showed by Matthew Cox.mp3 (3.1Mbps)

This is my first experiment with GarageBand on my new PowerBook. Echo-y huh? Too bad GarageBand doesn't have pitch-correction though.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?