<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

washingtonpost.com: Better late than never

Ashlee Simpson and That Lip-Syncing Feeling (washingtonpost.com)

There it is. The article I wanted hours, not days, after the event. I'm just too antsy in this internet world I guess.

But Washpost makes me smile because I did just find this article on the front page (above the fold) of their internet site, and because it's the first article I've read that commented on Lorne's editing for the west coase (to save his own embarrassment).

She also outs an industry term "Live-Live" vs "Live." Sounds pretty close to a great point loyal reader Kate made in the comments of the previous post. Down There. If I could link it, I would, but I can't, so scroll down to the next post and read the comments by Kate. Good points.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?