<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, September 27, 2004

"You don't need to see his identification."

I scored that DVD release of the Star Wars Trilogy and did the whirlwind marathon viewing session, not unlike the one I did in Victorville, CA with Jerry Lenahan when the three VHS pack was released back in 1995.

You see, if I didn't watch all three this weekend, the terrorists would have won.

I thought of a great stand-up comedy bit that is Star Wars related. The comedian is up on stage. They say, "I'm actually a Jedi and I can prove it." Then the comedian casually waves his hand at someone in the crowd and says, "You are doubtful of my powers." And the audience will either, ONE: Know what the Jedi mind trick is and they will laugh, or TWO: Not laugh at all.

If ONE: Wave your hand again and say, "You are a very nerdy audience."

If TWO: Wave your hand again and say, "You feel much pity for the comedian."

Uh, It's a lot more funny when I'm doing it to my wife all weekend. (Wave hand) "You don't want to continue watching CSI. You want to give the remote to me." (Wave hand) "You are repulsed by my nakedness" (Wave hand) "You are getting annoyed" etc, etc, etc all weekend long.)

Anywho, here is a great tune from Star Wars:

Imperial March.mp3 (2.8 MB)

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?