<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, August 28, 2004

"Got a Feelin" I'll be at the beach all week

what i'm listening to Right Now: Denny Doherty and the Dream Band - Got a Feelin' (Real Audio)
-----------------------------------------
Yep, I'm on Holiday for a week! I don't think I'll get a chance to post down at the Beach Cottage I'll be staying at.

So, just in case I don't get a chance to post this week, I just wanted to thank you all for stopping by! Come on by after Labor Day and I'll be rippin' and roarin' and peelin' and all that!

Check out my blog links over there --> there are bunches of good ones: My Blog is Poop, Standard deviance, Anise, Toole, and Chromatic Musings to name the best. Check 'em, and I'll see ya.

PS I FINALLY got my documentary burned to DVD-r!! Whew, just in time for the big premier at the beach house.

Oh, and I found this neat site that about the Mamas and the Papas with Real Audio tracks of Mamas and Papas covers. Denny Doherty was one of the Papas. He writes up a 17 page insiders account of the group and has these covers he's posted of M+P's songs.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?