<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, August 02, 2004

Comedy is My Elvis

Margaret Cho - If Straight Men Had Periods.mp3

PS Flizzum is back in form this summer. I think the school season slows him up, but man, his last few posts excite me something fierce. Here's to summer, drink it in.

Interesting that he would mention "The [Good] Doctor" when I've been rereading "The Proud Highway" by Hunty himself. I love this book.

PS. My contest is still without a winner.

I was watching an Elvis movie today on American Movie Classics today. It reminded me of when I read this story on Salon.com about his '68 Comeback Special. I cried at my desk at work.

Elvis was the KING!

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?