<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, August 23, 2004

Beatlemania!!


Went to the Beatlemania Show before the Norfolk Tides game Friday (Pics get bigger if you click on 'em) Posted by Hello


It was awesome. They started with the old (and best) stuff, then put on the Sgt. Pepper outfits. Posted by Hello


They end with the "Let it Be" action Posted by Hello

I never had more fun in my life. The Beatles man!

Then Sunday, I was browsing 'round the Barnes and Noble and I picked up this awesome Beatles themed book "Ticket to Ride: Inside the Beatles' 1965 & 1965 Tours" It's a fun read so far.

So here's the Beatles' best song ever. (It's only 1.8 megs for you dialuppers)

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?