<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Saturday, July 24, 2004

The Revolution Will Not Be Blogged

I was remembering that great Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs annoys the opera singer.



In the beginning, Bugs sings this catchy little number called "A Rainy Night In Rio." Thinking of this song, I googled it. I stumble on this A-MAZING website!!!

It's called CarlinAmerica.com

On this site you can stream Real Media files of all these great songs. Not exactly full versions, but almost every clip I've found is close to or over 2 minutes.

Here is "Rainy Night in Rio"

And here is "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"

Here's "Hanky Panky"

"Pancho & Lefty"

"Total Eclipse of the Heart"

"Yummy Yummy"

"Zing! Went My Heartstrings"

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?