<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I'm Waking Up to Us

what i'm listening to Right Now: Bob Dylan - Quit Your Lowdown Ways
--------------------------------------------

Here is a track that is my favorite Belle and Sebastian song that I've heard. I first heard it on Conan and yet it wasn't on any of the Long Player CD's. So I swore I would pick up this EP one day.



That day came the same day I went to Relative Theory Records in Norfolk to pick up my autographed Von Bondies poster that I won. They had it, so now I have it. I love this song. "I need someone to take some joy in something I do."

Belle & Sebastian - I'm Waking Up to Us.mp3

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?