<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Of Nurse Ratched and Men

"The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!"

Ever seen Nicholson get electro-shock therapy? I have, and it's...huh...intense.

I've, ah-hem, "discovered" a new band called Radio4. I, ah-hem, "discovered" them by sampling the tracks at TTIKTD. Go, ah-hem, "discover" them for yourself.

Here is the greatest song ever recorded: Hank Williams - You're Gonna Change Or I'm a-gonna Leave.mp3. I know you've heard of him. But I also know you've never bothered to actually listen to his music. Well this, if not the greatest song ever recorded, is way up there. I know this would be on my "desert island" mix.

Go buy at iTunes, Napster, Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-mart, Plan-9, Relative Theory, etc. You won't be sorry.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?