<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Kidney Transplant

Sis-in-law is donating kidney to brother-in-law. Going to be outta town for two weeks. Updates will be sporadic. Keep 'em in your prayers.

In the mean-time: Try to SoulSeek for the Strokes - Arlene's Grocery video from Apr. 2000. I just found out about it and it's awesome. The boys are dancing around on stage unlike their more recent just standing there style. Jules is throwin' Beastie Boys elbows on the mic, and Nick falls off the stage during NYC-Cops. I'm trying to figure out a way to get it to you when I get back.

Don't forget to check out the "Blogs I Like" section. I got some good ones over there.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?