<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Hives Song

You might be able to click here for an MP3 of the H!ves song I told you about earlier. It ain't the best rip, but it'll do 'till the album comes out and we all go out and buy it!! (Evaluation purposes so I can't be held respons. for what happens after two days.)

I still recommend the Vid.

PS I'm away from home so posting will be sporadic 'till next week (two good shows then!!). I'm done with Chicago since the kidney patients are happy and pissing into bags attached to their legs. Now comes my Puerto Rican VA-Kay with my lil' bro (we gotta party afore his wife drops his first born).

Go buy the new David Sedaris for a great first-born story.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?