<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, May 27, 2004

"Weapons of Mass Rock n Rolling"

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Hives, Inspection Wise 1999
------------------------------------------------

Holy Sweet Mother of Crizzap! Imacuckoo tells me the good news!! The Matixized Mooney Suzuki are coming to Norfolk July 12.

I'm so happy I stopped my google-stalking of Wonkette to check out the "blogs i like" section. All these rock shows are gonna kill my pocketbook. How do I get paid for this?

PS, Check out this post for some cool mp3's! (support your local music scene heh?). I especially like this song, from the King and Caroline.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?