<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, May 07, 2004

Longwave Venue

what i'm listening to Right Now: Gladys Night & the Pips - Neither One of Us (wants to be the first)
-------------------------------------------------------

Hey, just a guess. I mean, I don't know where Longwave is playing. How could I know? It hasn't been announced yet right? So just a guess. The New Belmont in Norfolk. 2117 Colonial Ave. But that's just a guess.

And I'd be able to do more hard journalistic type research to find out if my guess is right or not, but I've been reading this amazing collection of essays at RollingStone.com. I got up to Julian Casablancas on the Velvet Underground when I had to take a bathroom break. Then I thought I would blog my Longwave news guess. So now back to the article.

Work Shmerk.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?