<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Presidents Side of the Story

what i'm listening to Right Now: Muddy Waters - Trouble No More
-----------------------------------------------

The second greatest rock show I saw in 2003 I described back in my archives.

Well now we get to read about what the president was up to that same night (free registration required).

The speech he gives at the end of the article is the speech I saw with the Raveonettes guy next to me. I was in DC that night. Not more than a unladen swallows flight away from the White House. Weird times.

Seal of United States

I also discovered the reason the internet exists. To see video of George Bush giving us a tour of the Oval Office. My favorite line is "A presidents gotta elevate the discourse....uhhhhh" watch for that and laugh. Losta good insights in this video. Listen closely to the bit of history of which way the Eagle faces on the Seal of the United States.

And isn't Laura's Texas accent adorable!

And I saw this at a Barnes and Noble yesterday. How to Be President.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?