<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Please Don't Die Mike

what i'm listening to Right Now: The O'Franken Factor
----------------------------------------------------

"I Got a Two Bedroom!"

"wrigley and comiskey picture difference girl boobs"

"Jesus...saw his shadow...two more weeks of winter"

I just want to take this time to praise toole.blogspot.com for being such a great part of my day. Funny, Funny, Funny stuff. But mostly I just want to state publicly that I was very scared for him reading his first heart story, but I'm really glad he found the problem. And I'm glad he's not on coke.

And I also want to remind my readers on my comments on the Stellastarr* show in Richmond. "They were....Alright" "Sleepy." Well it must not of been a fluke performance. Whatevs.org said they acted the same way up in Detroit. Check it.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?