<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, April 26, 2004

Denali Break-up and MooneySuzuki.com gone?

what i'm listening to Right Now: Lou Reed & John Cale, Songs for Drella - Trouble with Classicists
-------------------------------------------------

It's true! Denali called it quits. They posted the news on the website.

Crud. I never got to see them live.

The other thing that I thought my loyal readers would get a kick out: I was in a JCrew store at Macarthur Center in Norfolk Sunday. I was taking pictures with my digital camera, and I GOT TAPPED! I got the tap in the JCrew. "We're sorry, but store policy doesn't allow pictures in the store."

I have bad luck with that camera I tells ya!

And I noticed themooneysuzuki.com is no more. What's up?

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?