<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The Darkness Comes

what i'm listening to Right Now: Guided By Voices w/ Julian Casablancas - Glad Girls
--------------------------------------------------

First off, check this groovy mp3 from Chicago's the M's called 2x2. There's more on their site too, Here.

And I just got word that The Darkness is coming to Portsmouth June 2nd. And I have the "Exclusive access" to presale tickets. Presale starts today and goes till Friday, when the general public tickets go on sale. I have the special presale codeword. Email me and I'll tell you.

Whatevs says they put on a killer show.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?