<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What to do?

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Warlocks - Hurricane Heart Attack
--------------------------------------------

What to do, what to do. I got that Bob Dylan, Live 1964, and it is very, very, super, duper great. I also got Finally Woken by Jem.



No, not that Jem. This Jem:




It's....um.....alright. I've been trying to get into some different things. Figured this was a good enough place to start.

So get this. I got that Dylan album yesterday. I get it home and the second CD is cracked! I had to go all the way back to Williamsburg to exchange it. But they marked it down 3 bucks between yesterday and today. So now I have a 3 dollar store credit at Plan 9.

So I got that going for me.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?