<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, March 04, 2004

TV on the Radio in Video on the Computer

what i'm listening to Right Now: StellaStarr* - Untitled
-----------------------------------------------
TV on the Radio, Staring at the Sun Video (via CatBirdSeat).

Ohh, and free TV on the Radio Mp3 of Dreams!

And here's the MP3 of the Staring at the Sun.

Oh, heck! Just go get a bunch of free mp3's at Touch and Go Records.

PS Still haven't gotten my Strokes/Sounds tickets and it's less than a week away! I'm getting nervous. I hope they come today. And I still need to get the Stellastarr/Ambulance/Killers tix. Gotta remember to do that.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?