<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Stream the Dylan Symposium

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Dylan Symposium that I missed most of the other day.

They play some of the tracks in full (Times They are a Changin', Tambourine Man, and If You Gotta Go). And yesterday, I was listening to "Rollie Radio" (which is the Public Radio show that plays hip music around here) and they played three of the songs in a row! On the Radio! I only got the tail end when I got in the car yesterday to meet Jaime at the Bill's Seafood.

You can't fast forward the stream, so you have to listen to it all to hear the tracks. Click to Stream.

And you can read the liner notes for "Live 1964" here.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?