<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Sat. Night on the Pennisula

what i'm listening to Right Now: Stellastarr* - My Coco
--------------------------------------------------



Nothing much to do this Saturday. SNL is a rerun. Saving money to buy a fancy guitar amp so we decided to forego the fancy tapas place and hit good 'ole Rey Azteca! We love it. I've got mega-mega-mega-bytes of digital camera pics taken across the table at Rey's. I do love that place.



That's Julie, with a knife, through my glass.

I should write a song about this picture like John Lennon did when he saw this one:



After salsa, chips, and Burritos Deluxe...........Well........It's Cookie!!!! Time!!!



Now the key to a good Saturday night-with-nothing-to-do party is the guilty-pleasure play-list:
------------
Britney Spears - Toxic
Kelis - Milkshake
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
The Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon
Deelite- Groove is in the Heart
Dick Dale - Miserlou
Digable Planets - Cool Like That
Blue Cantrell = (Hey Ladies) Hit Him Up Style
Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light
Nena - 99 Luftballons
Stellastarr* - Pulp Song
Kirsty MacColl - In These Shoes
Kylie Minougue - Can't Get You Out of My Head (Extended Intro Radio Mix)
Micheal Jackson - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Buzzcocks - Orgasm Addict
Clash - 1977
George Clinton - We Want the Funk
Liz Phair - Firewalker
Undertones - True Confessions
Madonna - Open Your Heart
Stellastarr* - My Coco (I started typing while this song was playing, as you read Up There ^)
Iggy Pop - Never Met a Girl Like You
Liars - There's Always Room on the Broom
Billy Idol - Dancing with Myself
Madonna - In the Groove
Coolio - I Remember
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Something
--------------

Oh Yeah!! Mission Accomplished!!



Julie took the picture right before I was in full un-ironic, P-Funk devil horns.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?