<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Sara Rue for You...NO ME!!!

Total Eclipse of the Heart perhaps??



Belle and Sebastian's Dear Catastrophe Waitress is now available on iTunes. I first saw them on Conan and I recommend this CD highly! Wonderful, smooth Scottish pop.



The Sounds pics at catchdubs.

Washington Times reviews the Nellie Mckay (not nelly mckai) show that I saw in DC (Vienna, VA). MUCH more accurate than the Wash Post review. And It contains a very fair criticism of Nellie's CD:

"The drawback of "Get Away From Me," aside from its lack of discipline, is its seeming insincerity. Miss McKay, as brilliant a writer as she obviously is, seems to treat her music like a joke.

You wanna say: If she doesn't care, then why should we?"

I'm a Nellie fan, but I agree with this criticism. After I listen to her album, I can't wait to listen to something personal. She doesn't make you feel does she?

Oh and put up a new blog link I found. I was beboppin' over at Night in the Big City and I was peckin' through their comments and.....Yada-Yada-Yada...I've been checking out a new blog ever since. Standard Deviance is funny AND smart and that's a lethal combo. Definitely check it out.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?