<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, March 08, 2004

Chucky's a Wussy

what i'm listening to Right Now: Nellie McKay, Get Away from Me - Waiter
--------------------------------------------

Free Mp3's from Stereogum.

BAwww-HAAAAAA!! Fooney! Fooney stuff. I know I hyped Franz Ferdinand myself, but after finally hearing the whole album...well, let's just say that Bedtime Bear sums it up perfectly.

And in risk of turning this into a mirror site of Garage Dream, well, I just have to direct link a few more of his/her stuff:

Guide to Punk and Snap and Clap.org (Coming Soon--So bookmark now!)

And, Whoa! Watch out. Also via GarageDream, Look at that sweet innocent face. Don't let it fool you though. He might be coming for you next:



Kimya Dawson gets a haircut!


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?