<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Monday, March 29, 2004

Broadcast Mp3s!!

Hey-Hey. Not too long ago the Hives had a weird message up on their website. "The Hives - Dead?"

Well, I guess not. Their website has a newspaper-ey thing going. www.hivesmusic.com

And go and get all three of these mp3's. I like Broadcast. Every song I've heard of theirs, I like. Good songs.

Ohhh, I found a good The Killers story about a lucky girl and how she got to hang out with them during a video shoot. HERE.

And she links to these pictures from Ultralucky. You can see them HERE.

And the coolest of all is this "behind the scenes" video of the Killers shooting their video for "Somebody Told Me"

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?