<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, February 06, 2004

what i'm listening to Right Now: The Rolling Stones - Get Off My Cloud
-------------------------------------------
knitting...the new yoga? (via fark)

Seriously! Everyone I know who is female loves to Crochet, or wants to learn. And at the open mike in Virginia Beach last night, a law student friend broke out her Stitch 'n Bitch book. Lisa was worried that airport security would take her crochet needles.

I read this girls weblog and she mentioned teaching someone to knit (it's on that page somewhere).

And i read this other weblog that had a knitting reference, but I can't find it.

Wow, knitting. It's everywhere.

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?