<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Friday, February 20, 2004

StellaStarr* is coming

Wow! Now I find out Stellastarr* is coming to Alley Katz (Richmond) on March 26!! I really, really like the Stellastarr* album, and now their coming with Ambulance who is pretty cool too.

In more good news, Jaime is baking muff-cakes to give to Hank iii and Assjack tonight. HuH? Well it's all quite interesting. My guitar buddy's sister is dating Hank iii and I'm on "the list" and Jaime is my Plus-One. But the word on the street is, Hank iii and the boys are sick and tired of cold-cut sandwiches for dinner, so we are all cooking food to take up to them.

Jaime is making muff-cakes! It's a hybrid between a muffin and a cupcake. It's a muff-cake. They are very good, and very healthy for you 'cause they are so high in fiber! Here is the recipe:

1 box chocolate or yellow cake mix
1 can pure pumpkin
Mix it up.
Bake it according to what the cake box says.
Enjoy.

It's important to give back, that's what I always say.

PS AlleyKatz has a new website! How come no one told me?

<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?