<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Sounds are Coming to Norfolk!!

I have never been more happy!!! The Sounds are coming back to Norfolk!!

I love the Sounds, and now they are opening for the Strokes in Norfolk, March 10!! I already had tickets to that show, so now I get to see both bands!! AND!! I don't have to travel three hours to do it!!

It's a great coincidence too, because I'm going to be up in Vienna, VA (suburb of DC) next Wens for Nellie McKay, and I was trying to figure out a way to see Nellie at 8pm, and then go into DC and catch the Sounds at the 9:30 club! Since I'm already driving 3 hours one way on a weeknight I wanna make the most of it. Then they cancelled the Sounds show in DC, but......then they're coming to Norfolk!!

Good news for me!! That made my day!

(there are more exclamation points in this post than I have fingers)

Welcome Home Maja!


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?