<$BlogRSDUrl$>

<< Go Back to the Main Page

 

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Exclusive YYY's on iTunes

I's pokin' around iTunes Fri. and I noticed an "Exclusive track" by the Yeah Yeah Yeah called...."Yeah! New York."

So I bought it. And it's good, of course. So I was in a iTunes mood and I poked around a bit. I ended up buying this:



Wow! I didn't even know I loved the Cars so much, but I LOVE THE CARS!! I woke up Friday morning not really sure, but now I know: The Cars are AMAZING!

I also wanna plug the first B-52's album which you'll want to pick up before you pick up the new Franz Ferdinand (which drops March 9). The B-52's are SO MUCH more than "Love Shack!"


<< Go Back to the Main Page

Feel Free to scroll up and check out my Archives! Thanks for stopping by!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?